WHY CHOOSE US?
Under no circumstances will IC Paving and Walling compromise service, quality or customer satisfaction.
All projects undertaken by IC Paving and Walling are FULLY GUARANTEED against faulty workmanship and materials supplied.
IC Paving and Walling is well versed with the standards in the industry as we are a proud member of the Master Builders & Allied Industries Association (KZN) as well as the Brick Paving Institute (KZN).
These are essential accreditations to possess, as it ensures that the customer enjoys the high standards set by these organizations under regulations.
These associations regulate and strive to maintain high standards in the industry. They act as an mediator when complaints against members are received.
Guard yourself against fly-by-night operators who seem to offer “cheap” paving, but who are not to be found when problems arise.
As an old saying goes: “You get what you pay for”.
Where possible, IC Paving and Walling uses only products that carry the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) stamp of approval.
IC Paving and Walling is proud to have teams of highly qualified and experienced staff who are up to date with the latest developments on new products and designs. Materials used are of the highest standards that measure up to durability, reliability, aesthetics appeal and affordability.
- Well established company : 27 years of service excellence (est. 1993) – (original owner)
- Our own experienced, fully trained and registered staff – NO SUB-CONTRACTORS OR “CASUALS” from the street corner!
(Sub-contractors and casuals could pose a security threat – little or no information available on the workers)
- Ongoing training ensures up to date product developments, trends and techniques
- Fulltime Supervision on site (most of our staff have been with us for 27 years)
- Compliant with the Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993
- All staff are registered for : P.A.Y.E. – U.I.F. and the Workman’s Compensation Fund
- The company is Fully Insured against Public Liability and Accidental Damage
- BBBEE Recognition : Level FOUR Contributor
- Founder member of THE BRICK PAVING INSTITUTE (KZN) – 20 years
(We follow the BPI Code of Conduct and Minimum Standard of Workmanship)
- Full Member : The Highest Level of The MASTER BUILDERS ASSOCIATION (KZN) – 24 years
- We offer a Written Guarantee against Workmanship and Materials supplied
- We exclusively use 1st Grade, SABS approved products by reputable manufacturers (where possible)
- Twenty Two Times Winner of the prestige “Gold Medal” Award at the East Coast Radio House & Garden Show
- Runner up for the Corobrik Award of Paving Excellence in KZN
- We enjoy a Professional reputation with our Customers, Suppliers and Peers alike
- Extensive website available – www.icpaving.co.za
By doing a little “Homework” you will be an informed buyer making the right choices based on facts and not just empty promises!
- Check with the MBA (KZN) that they are members of good standing (031-2667070)
- Check with the BPI (KZN) that they are members of good standing (082 974 6791)
- Insist to see the current “LETTER OF GOOD STANDING” from the Workman’s Compensation fund –
The reason being if any injuries/deaths occur on your premises, YOU could be held responsible.
- Check the information and quality of their Website, Google the company and see what comes up?
- Check on www.hellopeter.co.za for any complaints or comments
- Check references and claims of work done by the company
- Don’t deal with companies that only supply a cellphone number and post box –
Should anything go wrong, you can’t find them.
The law of Good Business Practice prevents you from “GETTING A LOT” for “A LITTLE” !! If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is!!
“The euphoria of a cheap price is soon forgotten when the product does not do what it is supposed to do!!”